Using your text as the basis for your analysis, reflect on the following on your blog:
- What kinds of stories are in the newsletter?
Stories about crocodiles, their habitats and habits
- How do these target the organizations audience?
They are particularly relevant to crocodile conservationists because they have lost of details about them.
- If you were a science journalist, is there anything you may be interested in following up as a story, and why?
Id be interested in following up on the information about crocodiles and how many there are etc.
- What do you think is effective or otherwise about this newsletter?
Its very detailed, its format is boring but its still got lots of concepts.
Technical: Complete Quiz 7–Words
- Read Chapter 9of Hicks, English for Journalists (Punctuation) to prepare for this quiz.
- Complete the quiz so that you get 100% correct (you will be able to make numerous attempts).
- Reflect on this briefly on your blog –Did you find the questions difficult? Did you have any problems in specific areas?
This was simple and easy to do